Frequently Asked Questions

If I have an emergency who do I call?


Where do I go to vote?

The Latimore Township Municipal building.

When is recycling open?

Saturday 10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon

For a non-emergency situation who do I call?

The Latimore Township Police Department at (717) 528-4121

If I have a zoning question or need a permit who do I contact?

The Zoning Officer:
John Shambaugh
(717) 512-8434

Please note the Current Fee Schedule.

If I want to subdivide my land what is the first thing I should do?

You must bring 12 copies plus the mylar of the subdivision to the township secretary, then the subdivider takes one copy to the Adams County Planning Commission (at the courthouse) for comments. The secretary forwards a copy to the township engineer for his comments and the secretary then gives the rest of the copies to the township planning commission for review and comments at its next meeting. After the township planning commission reviews the subdivision, the plans and comments are given to the township secretary and in turn given to the board of supervisors for its decision at its next meeting.

Please note the Current Fee Schedule.

I have a question concerning the Latimore Township Park. Who should I call?

Woody Myers, Chairman of the Park Board, at (717) 432-4182.

What is the address for the Latimore Township Board of Supervisors?

Latimore Township Board of Supervisors
559 Old US Route 15
York Springs, PA 17372

I live in a sewage management district, which haulers are approved by Latimore Township?

Peck's Septic Service
68 Pine School Road
Gardners, PA 17324
(717) 486-5548

Associated Products Co.
2 East Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
(717) 334-2066

Richard Weidner Excavating
353 Gardners Station Road
Gardners, PA 17324
(717) 677-7949

Young's Septic Service
P.O. Box 704
Dillsburg, PA 17019
(717) 432-3514

I need a sewer application. What do I do?

Contact the Sewage Enforcement Officer:
John Shambaugh
(717) 512-8434